We would like to inform you of some actions Support Service Leaders is taking to help the current developments regarding the Coronavirus “COVID-19”
At our end, we have provided enough information to our staff to continue practise every-day, good hygiene. These are set out in NHS advice and include the following common-sense guidelines:
– Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel. If tissues are not available cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
We have also recommended our team members to:
– Stay at home if they have a cough or are constantly sneezing
– If ever they have any concerns about the health, welfare or safety, to raise this with either the site supervisor, manager or head office.